The Technology Cooperative’s youth targeted programs are usually scheduled in the evenings and weekends to accommodate the school schedule. During the months of June and July, we will have camps and activity during weekdays. Weekdays until 6 PM the cooperative space is mostly unoccupied. We will allow the space to be used for co-working space during this time. Opening our space to a limited number of co-workers will allow us to help offset the cost of our educational programs.
We are moving to a larger space in the same building that will have a full conference room, a “quiet room” for personal conversation and phone calls and kitchenette with coffee maker.
- The Techco Co-working space offers the following amenities:
- Large windows with natural sunlight
- Street level access
- Comfortable seating
- Conference room
- Walking distance to the heart of downtown Knoxville
- Easy access to metered parking
- Across the street from a coffee house
- User-only Wifi Access
- Networked Printer
- Lockable storage locker for your personal items
- Security code access to space
- Wheelchair accessible
- Access to 3D printer
- Scheduled use of entire space for meetings (restrictions apply)
Co-working full-time(5 days a week) memberships available: 8
Fees: full time: $125 a month, two month minimum commitment.
Other arrangements can be made, like occasional use of conference room, as an example.
If you think you might be interested or know someone who needs a quiet place to work in downtown Knoxville, have them contact us quickly. We hope to fill every spot very soon.