Help support our programs with your Kroger Plus card. As a member of the Kroger Community Rewards® program, we get the opportunity to share in funds donated quarterly by Kroger to support community nonprofit organizations. To get started, register online at krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most of you will be new online customers, so click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the Technology Cooperative NPO number 19758 or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Technology Cooperative on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for us until after you register your card(s).
- If you use your phone number at the register, Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Please remember to use your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Thanks again for helping us make the difference in the lives of the students we are able to reach with our programs.